Le Lac des cygnesMatinée "Rêve d'enfants" - Opéra Bastille
December 11th, 2016 - #revedenfants16
Drawing on ancient Slavic and Norse mythology where destiny is often born out of the mysterious forces of nature, Swan Lake has become a legend in its own right. Tchaikovsky’s first ballet score is imbued with a deep sense of nostalgia, echoing the composer’s own experience of love as elusive as it was impossible.
However the work remained misunderstood until 1895 when Marius Petipa undertook his own choreographic interpretation.
- Piotr Ilyitch Tchaïkovski Music
- Vladimir Begichev, Vassili Geltser Libretto
- Rudolf Noureev Choreography after Marius Petipa
- Ezio Frigerio Set Designs
- Franca Squarciapino Costume Designs
- Vinicio Cheli Lighting design
- Vello Pähn Conductor
Étoiles, Premiers Danseurs and Corps de Ballet
Paris Opera Orchestra
Since 1985, the Paris National Opera runs a program in aid of children in difficulty, offering children from community centers and children's homes a chance to attend an opera or ballet performance at the Palais Garnier or the Opéra Bastille and making a grant to the Paris Opera's educational program "Dix mois d'École et d'Opéra".
Brunch in the "Foyers Panoramiques" of the Bastille Opera
Performance of "Lac des cygnes"
End of the Performance
- Carré or € 300
- Category 1 € 250
- Category 2 € 200
- Catégory 3 € 150
- Catégorie 4 € 110
- Category 5 € 75
- Category 6 _ SOLD OUT € 50
- Category 7 _ SOLD OUT € 35
- Category 8 _ SOLD OUT € 25
- Brunch € 55
- Program € 12
- Optima € 325 without tax
- Category 1 € 275 without tax
- Category 2 € 225 without tax
- Brunch € 55 without tax